Community > Forum > National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) > Sale of a 1000 Newton thruster

Sale of a 1000 Newton thruster

Posted by: victorespinoza - Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:17 pm
 [ 1 post ] 
Sale of a 1000 Newton thruster 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Sale of a 1000 Newton thruster   Posted on: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:17 pm
Valencia, Venezuela, November 18, 2017

For: aerospace companies ...
Subject: Sale of a 1000 Newton thruster

Dear Sirs,

I am pleased to explain the operation and method I invented to create 1000 or more Newton of force using pressure and vacuum within the pressure:

I placed an object on the water and moved it with a rotating object. This rotating object created a pressure vacuum, since it occupied pressure and when it moved it created a vacuum. This vacuum is filled with pressure that comes from all sides. The objective is that the pressure that is behind the object on the water moves towards the vacuum that I mentioned and touch the object on the water so that a movement or force is achieved in the event that the object on the water is immobile.

In the graph we see 3 pressures (A) (B) (C) and we see three objects (1) (2) (3):

• Object (1) is a sealed box the size of a room with a pressure of 23 atmospheres.

• The object (2) is a fixed object (bonded) joined with welding inside the box (1).

• The object (3) is a 110-volt electric motor rotated by a power plant with 1 year of fuel or more.

• The pressure (A) in which it is inside the box (1) at an atmosphere of 23 degrees.

• The pressure (B) is the one that will move to the right and will touch the object (2) frequently while there is a vacuum inside the box (1).

• The pressure (C) is the one that disappears when the object (3) rotates with the electric motor that I mentioned.