Community > Forum > Technology & Science > The Aetherenergy.....

The Aetherenergy.....

Posted by: V.E.E.G. - Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 am
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Aetherenergy..... 
Author Message
Space Walker
Space Walker
avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am
Posts: 116
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm
Perhaps it is ether what we see with our eyes closed. The time the brain sees it.

Image


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 428
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 pm
JamesG wrote:
Marcus Zottl wrote:
I think we have to come to the conclusion that Victor is actually a sophisticated computer program that is used in a turing-test like experiment!

His posts appear to be randomly generated words, even in Spanish his texts lack proper structure and cohesion.


Random words would probably make more scientific sense. LOL.

Perhaps his native language is something else and so both his English and Spanish are "Bablefished"?

It has occured to me that Victor might be the sockpuppet of another member here who is using it as a "tarbaby" trying to provoke arguement...


I know I am late with this virtual Halloween nightmare this year but maybe those mathematical theories that suggest we are more likely to be in a computer simulation than base level reality if there is such a thing are true. And Dan, V.E.E.G. and astronautdoc-1 are the agents. Here to make sure we pass the machine equivalent of the Turing test and if we fail we get put in the discarded Duracell battery pile for recycling :wink: :twisted:

For my part I think astronautdoc-1 is trolling for some reason so I think we can assign him as Mr Brown and that leaves Dan and V.E.E.G to battle it out for the Smith and Jones positions. My money is on Dan by a nose as I think he may really believes a lot of what he posts whereas I am not quite so sure about V.E.E.G. despite all the effort that goes into the graphics.

Mind you I could be wrong as on a bad day I think I too would fail the Turing test. Tho it was revealed on last weeks Museum of curiosity that a University Professor has failed the Turing test 5 times out of 6 and the 6th the person was unsure so I could be with good or bad company depending on how you look at it. This weeks Museum of curiosity has the last David Frost appearance for those interested. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g9b1f

PS Agents Dan, V.E.E.G. and astronautdoc-1 the reason i am celebrating Halloween now is that the Master program is getting senile and has forgotten to put the clocks forward for the last 144 years due to the wrong kind of falling leaf. :wink: :twisted:

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
User avatar
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 903
Location: Columbus, GA USA
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:50 pm
If they are, it appears that these "Agents" were programmed by a US Government contractor. :lol:


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 428
Location: B.O.A. UK
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 pm
JamesG wrote:
If they are, it appears that these "Agents" were programmed by a US Government contractor. :lol:

:lol:

_________________
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am
Posts: 116
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 am
You scoff at people who try to save the planet.


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
User avatar
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 903
Location: Columbus, GA USA
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 am
No we only scoff at people with delusions of saving the planet.


Back to top
Profile
Space Walker
Space Walker
avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am
Posts: 116
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 am
JamesG wrote:
No we only scoff at people with delusions of saving the planet.


You're now a psychologist.

Image


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
User avatar
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:47 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) - capital of Israel!
Post Turing test   Posted on: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:19 pm
Anyone have any opinions on the point of the Turing test? I.e., is anyone of the opinion that the appearance of sentience is actual sentience?

_________________
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
-Anonymous


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Walker
Space Walker
avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am
Posts: 116
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:50 pm
Gravity is a space full of Eterenegias. that is, a space of ether positive and negative.

This energized ether unites two (2) bodies through a energy cord, which connects from one bodies to another and unites them.

This energy cord not see, but to attract something must be used or a cord of atoms or a energy cord.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez


Last edited by V.E.E.G. on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.



Back to top
Profile
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
User avatar
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 903
Location: Columbus, GA USA
Post Re: Turing test   Posted on: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 am
SuperShuki wrote:
Anyone have any opinions on the point of the Turing test? I.e., is anyone of the opinion that the appearance of sentience is actual sentience?


Programatically and logically it is not the same. It is relatively straight forward to create a superficial facsimile (parroting, and even emotional state) and even defeat turing tests, especially if they are of narrow scope. But in the actual point of sentience, IOTW "self awareness" and abstract thought, is a whole different level. Cats, dogs, even higher primates that can be taught sign language, can be very intelligent, but they do not possess (or at least can't articulate) actual sentience. It's not so much in the end output, but in the process of deriving it.

I'm sure someone at somepoint will throw enough computing power to create a true AI, either by creating a high fidelity simulation of a neuron based brain, or by something else reaching a critical threshold ("Skynet"). This IMO is a shame and largely a waste of effort. There are billions of self-aware computers on this planet already, most of which are underutilized.


Back to top
Profile
Space Walker
Space Walker
avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am
Posts: 116
Post Re: Turing test   Posted on: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 am
JamesG wrote:
SuperShuki wrote:
Anyone have any opinions on the point of the Turing test? I.e., is anyone of the opinion that the appearance of sentience is actual sentience?


Programatically and logically it is not the same. It is relatively straight forward to create a superficial facsimile (parroting, and even emotional state) and even defeat turing tests, especially if they are of narrow scope. But in the actual point of sentience, IOTW "self awareness" and abstract thought, is a whole different level. Cats, dogs, even higher primates that can be taught sign language, can be very intelligent, but they do not possess (or at least can't articulate) actual sentience. It's not so much in the end output, but in the process of deriving it.

I'm sure someone at somepoint will throw enough computing power to create a true AI, either by creating a high fidelity simulation of a neuron based brain, or by something else reaching a critical threshold ("Skynet"). This IMO is a shame and largely a waste of effort. There are billions of self-aware computers on this planet already, most of which are underutilized.


The Logic is used around the world to study and learn what they don't know. And only a computer understands programming.


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
User avatar
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 903
Location: Columbus, GA USA
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 am
LOL.

You mean you didn't write your programs in assembler or machine code? Tisk, tisk.


Back to top
Profile
Space Walker
Space Walker
avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am
Posts: 116
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:46 am
JamesG wrote:
LOL.

You mean you didn't write your programs in assembler or machine code? Tisk, tisk.


I stopped programming for 22 years ago.


Back to top
Profile
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
User avatar
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:47 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) - capital of Israel!
Post Re: Turing test   Posted on: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:36 am
JamesG wrote:
There are billions of self-aware computers on this planet already, most of which are underutilized.


huh? Are you joking?

_________________
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
-Anonymous


Back to top
Profile WWW
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 pm
Posts: 712
Post Re: The Eterenergia.....   Posted on: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 am
This is borderline SPAM.

_________________
Today's the day! We go into Space!


Back to top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ] 
 

Who is online 

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


© 2014 The International Space Fellowship, developed by Gabitasoft Interactive. All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy | Terms of Use