Posted by: MarkYork - Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 am
 [ 77 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Out of Business 
Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm
One more thing Dan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist ... y_disorder

Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments (Check!!!)
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others (Check!!!)
Envies others and believes others envy him/her (Check!!!)
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence (Check!!!)
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others (Check!!!)
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior (Triple check!!!)
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic (Check!!!)

Believing that you're better than others (Check!!!)
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents (Check!!!)
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly (Check!!!)
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings (Check!!!)
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans (Check!!!)
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior (Double triple check!!!)
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you (Check!!!)
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals (Check!!!)
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional (Check!!!)

What do you think, I think I've made it easy for you, I think everybody who knows you will confirm you are "suffering" big time from the symptoms above. My guess is you are also suffering from the unchecked symptoms and probably a *** load more.

Go see a docter!!!

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: Out of Business   Posted on: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:31 pm
Rob Goldsmith wrote:
Hahahahaha there he goes again hahaha, this is so good, is he a bot?

I actually came to that conclusion 4 years ago.

However, all jokes aside, and assuming that he is human, I feel that the reactions to Dans ranting on this forum could be bordering on digital bullying. I know he appears to have certain "issues" and I know that a lot of people here have tried to help him with those issues. The people who are advising him to get profesional help are doing the right thing, I'm just concerned because his psychological state is obviously very fragile.

I checked his electric car site a few months ago and saw that it hadn't been touched in years and I feared the worst. I'm glad to see he's back to trolling or whatever it is he does here, but I'd like to see more positive feedback going in his direction than all of the negative comments he receives.

Dan, why don't you start your own non-profit rocket company in Denmark? I'm sure you could attract a small group of volunteer workers if you could just create the correct vision for the project. It's surprising what a person can do when they really get motivated to do it. I built my own house out of 80% recycled/waste materials, it's a passive solar design and all my power comes from solar panels, a wind turbine and a wood burning rocket stove. If I told people 3 years ago that I was going to do this on a budget of €6000 they would have all said I was mad, but I just got off my ass and did it and now people are telling me it's a very impressive achievement.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6