Community > Forum > Astronomy > Comets grazing the suns magnetic field

Comets grazing the suns magnetic field

Posted by: SANEAlex - Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
Comets grazing the suns magnetic field 
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Comets grazing the suns magnetic field   Posted on: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 am
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.htm ... gs-twitter

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: Comets grazing the suns magnetic field   Posted on: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 am
Extremely interesting from NASA Goddard.
I really am impressed with Spaceref - I keep bookmarking pages left and right. Can't help myself. Thanks for the great post and Astronomy Resource.

Or stop by my Squidoo Lens on the NASA Moon Missions. Another new site: Astronomy Space Website could also benefit from some more participation and constructive criticisms. If you visit, please leave links to your own Stellar sites/pages. Thanks!

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Comets grazing the suns magnetic field   Posted on: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm
ExoplanetaryD wrote:
Extremely interesting from NASA Goddard.
I really am impressed with Spaceref - I keep bookmarking pages left and right. Can't help myself. Thanks for the great post and Astronomy Resource.

As you seem to be interested in exoplanets and Mars here are a couple of other links where you can look for you own and spot things on Mars

https://www.zooniverse.org/

http://planetfour.org/

Profile WWW
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Spaceflight Enthusiast
Post Re: Comets grazing the suns magnetic field   Posted on: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm
Hey! These are great resources! Thank you so much - truly.

Or stop by my Squidoo Lens on the NASA Moon Missions. Another new site: Astronomy Space Website could also benefit from some more participation and constructive criticisms. If you visit, please leave links to your own Stellar sites/pages. Thanks!

Profile WWW