Community > Forum > Technology & Science > Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field

Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field

Posted by: Sigma - Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field 
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field   Posted on: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 pm
http://vimeo.com/64071383#

check this out,

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field   Posted on: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 pm
Sigma wrote:
http://vimeo.com/64071383#

check this out,

:D shush don't tell Dan but this might be a bit of collaborating evidence for my hypothesis that some UFO flying saucers are a weird atmospheric effect. Rotate that 90 degrees say a lighting strike thru a toroidal charged ice cloud formation and you might get a fairly convincing flying saucer that would convince even well trained pilots at a distance. But that's my overemotional sub-concise lack of thought hiding from reality kind of thinking trying to defend my crazy ideas against all odds. :wink: :twisted:

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field   Posted on: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:28 pm
I was thinking you could continue to repel these after emission,

a series of these with HIGH energy potential fired vertically, could make a sort of temporary "plasma railway" and each ring could be sustained by adding energy and motion with RF antennas on the ground?

then a craft could climb them...

(all this happens in only for a brief window)

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field   Posted on: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:14 pm
Sigma wrote:
I was thinking you could continue to repel these after emission,

a series of these with HIGH energy potential fired vertically, could make a sort of temporary "plasma railway" and each ring could be sustained by adding energy and motion with RF antennas on the ground?

then a craft could climb them...

(all this happens in only for a brief window)

As a plasma is usually very low mass I have my doubts about a useful "plasma railway" even with enormous amounts of them being rapidly created.

But as a possible energy source if it can be manipulated to cause pulsed fusion it might be an interesting technology.

And it seems the area is rapidly expanding the vid you posted was in millseconds IIRC in a similar area some people have now got to about 1/2 a second of ball like lightning analog.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23712393

Profile WWW
Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Closed loop plasmid, self induced mag field   Posted on: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 am
These could be wake-field accelerated as a energy weapon....

think of a stream of these @ High velocity.....

the acceleration would only "tighten" the ring :D