The redshift

Posted by: JamesHughes - Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
The redshift 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: The redshift   Posted on: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 pm
Ok, enough is enough.

Can you please explain to me why you think inventing a completely new particle to explain stuff THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED is necessary?

In precis, light is already completely explained by current theory, and has been thoroughly tested over the last 150 years. There is NO NEED to invent a new particle, for which you have no evidence whatsoever.

Or are you just trolling?

Space Walker
Space Walker
Post Re: The redshift   Posted on: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:55 pm
Well then... Maybe if Wikipedia is confusing you, try reaching for a physics textbook? As far as I remember electromagnetism should be explained somewhere around high school level.

Spaceflight Participant
Spaceflight Participant
Post Re: The redshift   Posted on: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm
It seams English is not your first language.
My guess is that you don't read the English wiki version which is often times the most accurate and complete version (the Danish version is often rubbish anyway),

I suggest that if wiki does not give you a satisfying explanation you go to the library and borrow some actual physics books, all the information is there, no need to make up crazy theories about how stuff might work until you have learned the already existing knowledge.

I have found these two links about
1. The photon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon
2. Redshift
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift

If you don't understand what it says, don't hesitate to go to the library and get the information in your own language.

And please don't post any more theories that you haven't bothered to research!

Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Re: The redshift   Posted on: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:22 am
The reason that you cannot and will not get published is because you do not follow the scientific method (at all), you have not created an article and had it peer reviewed (in effect you are being reviewed by your peers now and we are telling you that what you have come up with is in no way scientific), you have no basis for any of your statements, among other things.

Whenever anyone here has responded with current accepted scientific explanations you have dismissed them like they are nothing. Pick. Up. A. Physics. Text. Book.

You are not presenting theories. A theory is an explanation for a broad range of phenomena that has much experimentation and evidence behind it.
You are presenting baseless ideas.

What you appear to want is for us to receive whatever you spout and pat you on the back and say 'oh boy that is such a good idea', well that's not how this works.
Also, 'your invention the satellite'? Please say that this statement here sounds the way it does because of language barriers and not because you think that you actually invented the satellite.

Quote:
I don't want to delete the studies of our ancestors, what I want is to discover the questions I ask myself and respond with my own mind.
And then pass them on to you so I evaluated.

What you appear to want is to see something, make up your own explanation and then tell everyone.

I have the perfect career for you:
An author of fiction.