Community > Forum > Technology & Science > Light speed travel and the AEMIE propulsion engine

Light speed travel and the AEMIE propulsion engine

Posted by: inventor - Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm
 [ 62 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Light speed travel and the AEMIE propulsion engine 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Light speed travel and the AEMIE propulsion engine   Posted on: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm
Lourens wrote:
I'm not sure about Earth vs. Mercury, Earth has a stronger gravitational field (i.e. it's heavier), but Mercury is much closer to the Sun. No idea who wins.

Interesting question. I think I would put money on Mercury's velocity time dilation trumping Earth's mass. From the work I've read, velocity seems to have a greater effect than "static mass".

Launch Director
Launch Director
Post Re: Light speed travel and the AEMIE propulsion engine   Posted on: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:37 pm
that is another problem how we communicate lol sorry folks but if u ever met another life form dont forget to tell them not to bother with how they convers and tell them they are thick and come back when we understand them forgot ideas are only for educated one directional folk there is the downside of any step forward is we all need to conform to the system we know and trust while that takes affect there will be no step forward as the outcome must be a straight line with known outcomes at the forfront yet man as been as fear as the moon in the last thirty odd years cuz any further is not passable with what we know