Community > Forum > Official Team Prometheus Forum > Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.

Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.

Posted by: Monroe - Thu May 07, 2009 4:57 pm
 [ 20 posts ] 
Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test. 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.   Posted on: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:48 pm
News!
Team Prometheus is set to test the first Real Prototype N-Prize Satellite!
http://teamprometheus.org/movies/2009_1 ... chive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We were successful in making our first zero pressure balloon and our Hydrogen Generator has also been successfully tested!
Thanks to Stew Lilley we now have the components we need to test the first N-Prize Satellite!
We are awaiting the delivery of the Satellite and will set the date as soon as we get it here in Texas.
Test to be conducted from the Rocket Ranch test site in Lampasas, Texas.

Monroe
Team Prometheus

Go! Go! Go!

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.   Posted on: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:53 pm
what dimensions do you have on that thing? also, what antenna, frequency and gain are you using (if you don't mind sharing)? do you want me to send you our PCB test thingy for the same test (i assume you're using a balloon) or are there concerns about interference?

Software Developer

Also, check out my fractals

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.   Posted on: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 pm
TeraMs
Yes, send it. Our Freq. is Ham and I believe yours is 900mhz was that right? It's a dipole antenna. We are about to do a press release. What is the weight of your prototype? May do a separate but simultaneous launch if you hurry. Or we can do it a few days after if your not ready.

Monroe

Space Station Member
Space Station Member
Post Re: Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.   Posted on: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:22 am
Movie link is 404.

Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: Prometheus Hardware and upcoming test.   Posted on: Mon May 09, 2011 4:08 pm
I'll fix that when I get back from the launch site this week, Ben thatks!

Monroe