N-Prize ver 2.0

Posted by: SA_Rocket_Guy - Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:22 pm
 [ 16 posts ] 
N-Prize ver 2.0 
Space Station Commander
Space Station Commander
Post Re: N-Prize ver 2.0   Posted on: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm
Terraformer wrote:
Oh, I'm headed off to Exeter next month. I might try getting a team started, but I may well be too busy - the course is quite demanding (Natural Sciences), and I've got several internet business ideas I'd like to do, at least one before June (so I can say I started a business whilst a teenager, I'm 20 on the 28th of May). Fortunately, they're the type which can be self funded, funded with a small kickstarter, or bootstrapped with the others profits. I don't dare give anyone else control, except cofounders...

Speaking of which... there's no cap of R&D funds for the N-prize, is there? :p

Depending up the type of company you might want to start up it might be worth looking at.

Rather than kickstarter as recently they seem to have turned a bit anti science recently and also even before that came about when I looked into their terms and conditions in preparation for raising funds to turn our team from garden shed amateurs into proper Rockoon scientists :wink: :twisted:. Indiegogo looked more new business friendly rather than specific project type. I have not properly checked out rockethub but I think IIRC they were mention on a radio four business program at the more serious end of the spectrum for new businesses.

Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!

Profile WWW
Moderator: Paul H. Dear